Be sure and check back with us, the 2016 first quarter calendar of events will be posted in the next few days.
Summer Camp –
** Leave Asbury Church at 2:00 pm Sunday 6/28, please arrive 15 mins early
** Return will be 10-11 am Saturday 7/4
July 6 –
** Changed to PLC night, all new Troop Leaders and Patrol Leaders should be here to plan August activities
** Changed to No Meeting
– Medical Forms are due for camp, if you don’t turn in a medical form, you cannot go to camp.
– Fees are due and will be collected at the Court of Honor on 6/22
– Court of Honor is pot luck, everyone is expected to bring a dish, moms, this is a great opportunity for your scout to help you cook.
– In addition to the main dish, patrols are assigned the following:
* Da Bobs – Plates & Cups
* Flying Squirrels – 2 Liters
* Scorpions – Dessert
* Flaming Waffle Ninjas – 2 Liters
We will have a Day Hike on 6/14. Hike will be in the Hot Springs Area. ~4 miles
Will leave Asbury Church at 1:00 pm
Will Rtn to Asbury Church at 6:00 pm
Please eat prior to arriving and bring snacks for the afternoon with your normal day pack. DON’T forget your rain coat!!
The Ski Trip has been postponed until 2/28/2015.
Troop 94 Ski Trip – February 21st, 2015
Leave Asbury U.M.C. 6:30 A.M.
Return to Asbury 10:00 P.M.
Ski – $45.20
Snowboarding – $49.70
Cost covers: slope tickets, helmets, rental equipment, gas, and one hour lesson.
Scouts need to bring money for lunch and dinner ($20 – $25).
All FAMILY members are welcomed to come along with us.